Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

He Arose!

Hope is alive; Love is now risen!
Jesus the Christ has conquered the grave!
Fears are behind, sins are forgiven;
by God’s own Son the power of death has died.
Hope is alive!

Hope. Love. Joy. Life. Peace.

Easter is the culmination of all these things.

I watched Daffodils bud and bloom in my garden this week and it was such a perfect picture to me of the life that sprung forth on Easter morning. A reminder of the hope that was given to all men on that beautiful day.


There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin’s curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ

Because of Christ’s work on that cross, we have Life, we live with Hope,
we have Peace unsurpassed, a Joy the world cannot fathom,
and we are surrounded by His unbounded Love.

5 comments:

LeAnna said...

Amen, sister!

Elizabeth said...

HAPPY EASTER! Hope you had a nice weekend!! :-) I loved reading this post today!

Tori said...

It just makes me want to shout "YAY!" as loud as I can and party it up. So thankful for everything He has done! <3

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Amen!!! And I hope you had a very blessed Easter!

Callie said...

Amen! I hope you had a wonderful Easter!