That last picture is adorable!!! What a cute little fuzz ball. :)
Awwww...soooo cute!!!
Oh my gosh, it's too cute! My sister and I had rabbits growing up, and they lived in cages in our basement. We loved them, and found them to be almost comparable to a friendly cat.
Aw, he's so cute!
I absolutely LOVE little bunnies. This post definitely made my heart melt. :)
I just want to grab Gizmo and stroke him/her!!!
Aw too cute!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That last picture is adorable!!! What a cute little fuzz ball. :)
Awwww...soooo cute!!!
Oh my gosh, it's too cute! My sister and I had rabbits growing up, and they lived in cages in our basement. We loved them, and found them to be almost comparable to a friendly cat.
Aw, he's so cute!
I absolutely LOVE little bunnies. This post definitely made my heart melt. :)
I just want to grab Gizmo and stroke him/her!!!
Aw too cute!!
Post a Comment