That looked like a lot of fun! Our renaissance fair here is full of half dressed crazy people. Of course it's located on our biggest college campus, maybe that has something to do with it. ;) Mmm, cream soda = love.
That looks like so much fun! I've never done anything like that but now I want to!
That sounds like so much fun!!! And cream soda sounds so good right now...ahhh!
I would LOVE to go to a place like that!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That looked like a lot of fun! Our renaissance fair here is full of half dressed crazy people. Of course it's located on our biggest college campus, maybe that has something to do with it. ;) Mmm, cream soda = love.
That looks like so much fun! I've never done anything like that but now I want to!
That sounds like so much fun!!! And cream soda sounds so good right now...ahhh!
I would LOVE to go to a place like that!
Post a Comment