Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"There is sunshine in my soul today..."



The last few days I have been feeling a little blue. Haven’t quite been able to put my finger on why, but just not my usual self.  I love how God knows my heart and despite myself He reaches into my life bringing little moments that help cheer me up.
  • An unexpected hour at home before my husband leaves for class.
  • A long walk with new shoes that don’t hurt my feet.
  • Making a friend when you weren’t trying to.
  • Somebody making you laugh when you really feel like crying. 
  • Leftovers from Mom so I don’t have a cook. 
  • Planning a date night to look forward to.
  • Most importantly the reminder that: "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Corinthians 12:9
 These little things have been droplets of sunshine to my soul lately.

What has been your Sunshine this week?

PS - Lisa Leonard is having another adorable giveaway today right HERE!

2 comments:

LeAnna said...

I'm sorry you've been feelin' blue. Some days I wake up in the funk and just don't know what to do about it. Love that verse, though. His grace is sufficient. Amen! The beautiful weather and open windows have been my sunshine this week - lovin' it. Love ya, sister!

Callie said...

I know what you mean about feeling blue - but I love it when the Lord lets little things happen to let you know He cares! Hope things start to look up. :-)