Looking forward to reading Core Lies from Sarah Mae @ Like a Warm Cup of Coffee. Follow the link to download your free copy of this ebook!
Watched Amish Grace this week, a movie based on the true story of a gunman that shot ten girls (killed five) in an Amish community in Pennsylvania, 2006.
Took one of my little sisters to see a local production of Pride & Prejudice. Ohhh, Mr. Darcy, you make is all swoon.
Biggby coffee shops marked their 15th anniversary last week and celebrated by selling 99 cent tall coffee drinks. I enjoyed me a Hazelnut Mocha latte.
Lisa Leonard is giving away a set of her new custom magnets!
Check it out HERE!
And what's a week without the Giz?
Happy Monday, y'all!
Hope your week if off to a great start!
Biggby coffee shops marked their 15th anniversary last week and celebrated by selling 99 cent tall coffee drinks. I enjoyed me a Hazelnut Mocha latte.
Lisa Leonard is giving away a set of her new custom magnets!
Check it out HERE!
And what's a week without the Giz?
Happy Monday, y'all!
Hope your week if off to a great start!









7 comments:
Hey Anne! I'm really interested in hearing what you have to say about the book, Core Lies. I've never heard of it before, but it sounds exactly like what my church has called "ungodly beliefs." It's been an amazing truth I've grown up with that has helped me live in so much more freedom! We actually just finished a two part series called "Emotional Freedom" which is rooted in that idea of believing lies (this series was specifically relating to shame). Let me know what you think!
If you're interested in learning more, I think we first heard of the concept from Restoring the Foundations. Here's the subject on their website: http://www.restoringyourlife.org/resources/ungodly-beliefs.html
I need to check out that movie! Thanks for the linkies, sweet lady!
How was the movie?? I read the book for our First Year Seminar class and it was really amazing.
Happy Monday to you! Did you like the movie? I kind of want to see it, but wasn't sure how sad it would be...I can't do sad right now.
You coffee sounds so yummy!! Have a great week! xoxo!
Giz is too cute!! :)
That movie was so sad, but inspiring at the same time.
Yay for a good deal on coffee...I LOVE hazelnut mocha's!!! :D
Post a Comment