Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

These Days

These days I am:


Listening to:
Michael Bublé: Crazy Love
the trumpet bridge on “Haven’t Met You Yet” rocks.


Cooking:
Homemade Mozzarella Sticks
Things with Spinach


Drinking:
Dark Cherry Mocha @ Starbucks


Wanting to read:
“The Blind Side” by Michael Lewis
“Feminine Appeal” by Carolyn Mahaney
“Becoming God’s True Woman” by Nancy Lee DeMoss


Making:
Ribbon-Pearl necklaces
Great big messes!


Searching for:
the perfect open-front Cardigan


Wishing for:
More time in Hawaii


Trying to:
Get the house more organized
Be more diligent about Pilates



What have YOU been doing these days?



5 comments:

Ginger said...

love Michael Buble' I guess I'll have to download the new CD I have heard great things about it.

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

I love Michael Buble' and you already know how much I like starbucks, especially the dark cherry mocha, happiness!! :D

You really make those necklaces...I LOVE those! I just went to my first jewelry class last weekend with my mom. It can be difficult!

Meg said...

Andrew and I love Michael Buble! We listened to him non-stop while traveling on our honeymoon last year. ;) I'm really wanting his new CD!

Does organizing the house ever stop?! :P

Jessica Morris said...

Feminine Appeal is GREAT! I loved it.

And the Dark Cherry Mocha is amazing. Thanks for making me crave it again :)

Elizabeth said...

I love that you laid this all out like you did!! SO NEAT!!! I am catching up on blog reading...got behind this week...crazy at work!! Have a wonderful weekend!!