Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Bit of Pizzazz

Last week I acquired my first pair of red shoes.

I’m in love.

 
They’re such a blast; who knew a pair of shoes could be so fun!

Well, Mrs. Southern Bride knew, but I’m glad to have the chance to find out for myself!

Pair them with jeans and a red sweater, a black & white dress…
the options are endless!

Admittedly, they are quickly becoming one of my favorite ‘accessories!’

But of course these will always be at the top of my list…

My Clarks “Luna Galaxy” dress boots.

Oh. So. Classy.
Be still my heart.

What’s your favorite pair of shoes?

7 comments:

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

OH! HA! Totally caught me by surprise to see my name, lol!!! ;-) Yes, red shoes are FABULOUS. And I love THOSE!!

Well, the red shoes you've seen on my blog are some of my favorites, but I have a black pair of stilettos that I enjoy wearing, and they do not hurt my feet so bad!

Other than that, i have a lot of flats that I enjoy wearing too.

(did I really just write that much on shoes...lol...)

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

I think we should start are on society...instead of red hat, it's "Red Shoe Society"...

Okay, I'll go away now.

Meg said...

Andrew and I went shopping last night and I bought my first pair of red shoes. Their flats and I'm so looking forward to wearing them! ;)

Elizabeth said...

Those are wonderful shoes!! I love that they are RED!!!!

Tori said...

Getting some red shoes is definitely on my to-do list =) Unfortunately its down a ways because I've got a LOT to do between now and June 26th!

Those are so adorable!! <3 Love you!

Jessica said...

Very cute! I love red shoes too!

Callie said...

Oh, those are fabulous! My favorite pair of shoes are probably my gold flats or my red high heels! I love red shoes too.