Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

This & That

I get bored:
  • I read three books at once because I get bored when I have to stick to just one until I finish it.
  • My craft room has 3+ projects going at once with ideas for a dozen more just waiting to explode from my brain.
  • I try to find new ways to accessorize my outfits because I get bored with the way they look.
  • Our menu looks different every single week because I get bored with making the same dishes all the time.
  • I often get the urge to move furniture around the house to jazz up my surroundings.
  • My “signature scent” is really three different ones, because the one I choose to wear that day depends on my mood.

But on the flip side…
  • I love watching the same half a dozen movies over and over and over because they are always the same, always happy, and I know how they’re going to end.
  • I love living in the same town I grew up in, and thinking that if winter didn’t last for six months it would be the most perfect place to live.
  • I love ‘timeless’ pieces that never go out of style: jewelry, clothing, art.
 I feel like a bit of a walking-contradiction.

6 comments:

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

I am the exact same way when it comes to reading! :D Although I have two staple perfumes, I also enjoy a couple of body sprays as well!

LeAnna said...

And so, inquiring minds want to know...what are your signature fragrances? I always hesitate to try something new...I could wear Mary Kay's Belara for the rest of my life, and Crabtree and Evelyns India Hicks Island Life perfume. They are my favorites. Ooo'lala.

Callie said...

I'm with ya Friend! Except that I don't get the urge to move furniture around in my house - that's the one thing I don't get bored with I guess!

Elizabeth said...

I need to mix up my outfits more!!! :-)

Tori said...

I read more than 3 books at a time right now only because of studying! That's got me thinking...I haven't read more than 5 good fiction books since senior year in highschool. I used to read 1-4 a month... Maybe once I graduate I'll have time for it again!

We need to get together soon love!

Jessica said...

I also cannot read only one book at a time!