I haven’t been to the gym in over a week…and dare I admit this to all my bloggy friends…I actually miss it. Can you believe it? I miss my Pilates class and how good I feel afterwards (even though my balance isn’t very good and often times I end up feeling like a dork because I can’t keep my entire body properly balanced while elevating myself off the ground with my hands and my feet resting on nothing but a large ball that likes to move from side-to-side instead of staying anchored securely in place). *sigh* But I do love that class.
This week hubs & I went into this splendid health food store not far from our house…and fell in love…with the store of course (*ahem* we fell in love with each other long ago). Aisle after aisle of good-for-you-loveliness that I know won’t make me sick or give me a headache. Now if only our budgets were so wonderful and allowed us to shop in such places. ‘Tis a shame that such places are so expensive. My happiest find was a large box of honey-puffed-wheat for only $1.99. It is SOOO good with a handful of peanuts on top for breakfast!
As I was unloading our fabulously healthy food-finds at home and singing the praises of preservative-free foods, my husband exclaimed, "Pretty soon we're going to be wearing nothing but sandals and fig leaves!" That statement sent us into peals of laughter, which I might add, is a very common occurrence in our happy home. :)
My husband is also realizing the benefits of us succumbing to these Organic & Natural foods, and is just as delighted about it as I am. Well, maybe not quite as delighted, but pretty close. :)
As I was unloading our fabulously healthy food-finds at home and singing the praises of preservative-free foods, my husband exclaimed, "Pretty soon we're going to be wearing nothing but sandals and fig leaves!" That statement sent us into peals of laughter, which I might add, is a very common occurrence in our happy home. :)
My husband is also realizing the benefits of us succumbing to these Organic & Natural foods, and is just as delighted about it as I am. Well, maybe not quite as delighted, but pretty close. :)
Off to whip up some dinner for my man.
Tomorrow is Friday ya’ll! Anybody have plans for their weekend?


6 comments:
I hope you feel better soon!
I hope you guys feel better soon! It is hard to shop a la Natural, isn't it? It really is much more expensive!
I've been a little under the weather myself...it's no fun! But chocolate a dayquil definitely help! ;)
We're headed out to a football game tonight...if it doesn't flood!
Love the new header -- especially the tea cups. So cute!
I hope you feel better soon - it's no fun being sick!
Honey puffed wheat sounds so good right now! I love to shop at some fo the health food stores around here, but they can get so pricey!
Hope you are feeling much better! :)
Aw feel better friend!
Post a Comment