Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wall Decor

I’ve had the urge to spice up my house a bit.

Maybe it’s all the dark & gloom we’ve had outside lately…

Or maybe it’s just the fact that I get bored looking at the same things on my wall all the time.

So I pulled out some wall decal that I bought cheap at Target awhile ago. { And when I say cheap, I mean $3.24-kind-of-cheap. }


I was feeling brave so I plastered them all over the wall in my kitchen, in a hopefully random-yet-seemingly-artsy way. 

{ Exhibit A } 


{ Exhibit B }

It helped appease my current need to have something new on my walls...but we'll see if I come up with anything else in other places. You just never know when the mood still strike...

Do you have any cheap ways to give your house a quick facelift?



5 comments:

LeAnna said...

Oh, I love it! Your curtains are adorable, too.

Paint is my only cheap fix. But some landlords won't let you paint.

I'll refrain from saying anything negative about landlords in this comment though.

(grin)

Jessica said...

I LOVE it!! Looks great :-)

Becky said...

My neighbor put decals (that looked like tree branches) on two old window panes and hung them over her couch. Awesome idea!

Elizabeth said...

Totally love it! Great job!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Oh....I LOVE IT! And I love your curtains...so stinking CUTE!