Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Suggestions?


This weekend we are headed to:


AND


I've shopped there a couple times before and found things I like, but wondered if any of you have recommendations of things that are really great from there! 

We don't get to go very often so I want to make sure I'm not missing out on anything!

Do any of you shop there?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The brown eggs are so cheap at Trader Joes! Only $1.49! Lots of people like the chocolate. Their two-buck-chuck wine is pretty good. And my husband likes to get the various different beers. I like to get the cheap organic food stuffs.

I treat Whole Foods like a regular grocery store. Except the meat-buying experience is so much more fun.

Also, have lunch at Whole Foods, it's delicious!

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

I love the Brown Cow Chocolate Yogurt....SOOOO good. Usually though, when I can, I buy the Brown Cow Vanilla Yogurt, then mix 1 tsp of cocoa powder, and freeze it for half an hour. Then add fruit or nuts as a topping...sooo good!

Elizabeth said...

I love getting Larabar's there!