Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

{hello monday}

Today I am channeling my inner Lisa Leonard and stealing her idea of hello monday.

---------------------------------------------

hello perfect sunday

hello 80 degrees and beautiful sunshine

hello shoes and long walk with my husband.



hello birds, singing and happy

hello rabbits jumping in the grass

hello fresh flower beds and daffodils


hello picnic table back on the patio

hello smiles and laugher because we're outside

hello first grilling of the season



hello sun-kissed faces and windblown hair

hello grass soon needing to be mowed

hello fresh laundry hung on the line



hello perfect day; i so enjoyed your visit

hello monday; thank you for the memories of yesterday

what are you saying hello to this morning?

2 comments:

LeAnna said...

Love your shoes, those are cute! I've got laundry on the line today, but it's so dadgum windy I don't think it'll be there long...because it dries fast and not because I'm chasing it across the yard of course.

Lindsey said...

Yum that grilled chicken looks delicious!!