Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 28, 2011

We're Getting There!

My blog is finally on its way to repair!

A big THANK YOU and shout-out to my friend Meg who willingly spent a few hours online with me last night helping me figure stuff out. She’s so cool!!!  Hopefully soon I'll have time to jazz things up with a new header and maybe a different color scheme.  One thing at a time though.  I'm just glad my margains are back where they belong and things are lining up better! 

And speaking of Meg, why don’t you hop over and check out her money-saving blog, Saving On The Essentials! It’s a great place to find the latest deals online and in your grocery stores.



Saving On The Essentials
 

I am pondering the possibility of doing a giveaway....  My original plan was to do a "100th Post Giveaway", but that obviously didn't happen...(as I see we're on #131...) so now I'm going to have to come up with another excuse!   And speaking of giveaways, Tracy at "Then I Got to Thinking" is hosting a fun giveaway!  Go check it out!

Hope all is well with you lovely bloggy people!  If you're somewhere warm (ie: somewhere there isn't a bunch of snow), than I hope you're enjoying it!  We haven't had any sunshine since last Sunday -- spring can't come soon enough!!!

5 comments:

Brittney Galloway said...

I'm glad you were able to figure it out and fix it! I get so confused with all of the formatting- I think I would just give up and pay someone to fix it for me, ha!

Elizabeth said...

Your page looks great! :-)

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I think your blog looks great! It takes some time to get it where you want it to be - and just when you do, you change it again!! At least, thats what I do ;)

Thanks for the shout out for the giveaway here and on twitter :)

Unknown said...

Thank heavens for savvy friends :)

LeAnna said...

Your blog is looking awesome, I love it!