It's Snowing!!!
But I'll get to that in a minute. . .
How was your Thanksgiving?
Our day was full of family and much delicious food!
The table was beautifully decorated and filled with lots of happy faces.
Mom made yummy desserts, including an Avocado Key-Lime pie which
was really good, despite the oddness of the ingredients!
was really good, despite the oddness of the ingredients!
Mike & I after the day's festivities were over.
After enjoying a long holiday weekend, we are back to work and normal-life-routine.
Last night Mike snapped this picture of me with our little Gizmo.
He loves to cuddle up under my chin while I'm holding him...not sure why.
And last but not least. . .
IT'S SNOWING!
Like, really. Up to four inches today!
December 1st and we get our first real snowfall of the year.
How appropriate.
I love snow from December 1 - January 1, and then it can go away, if it were up to me.
But until January 1st, I'm going to enjoy it and pray for safety on the slippery roads.
Like this morning.
December 1st and we get our first real snowfall of the year.
How appropriate.
I love snow from December 1 - January 1, and then it can go away, if it were up to me.
But until January 1st, I'm going to enjoy it and pray for safety on the slippery roads.
Like this morning.
But in the meantime, "All I want for Christmas is You" is playing on the radio, snow is swirling around out my window, and I'm nice & toasty with my space heater next to me and a steamy cup of coffee within reach.
Hopefully we can put up our Christmas tree this week and may the holiday fa la la la la begin!Happy December!








5 comments:
Sounds like a lovely morning! I wish it were snowing here . . .
Your bunny is SO cute!
It's snowing a lot here too! I woke up this morning and was SHOCKED that we had a layer on the ground! And it's been snowing all day too. I thought it was the perfect way to ring in the month of December! But...I'm like you, and I will want it GONE after January 1. Haha
I am with you! I love snow when I want it to snow :)
My bunnies use to do that too. I always thought it was sooo cute! I guess it must've felt secure, but bunny cuddles are just the best. :)
Post a Comment