Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Wall Art

I stumbled across these prints today and thought they were adorable. 
See these, and the rest of DazeyChic's other adorable designs here!



Anybody who knows me well, knows I have an insatiable love for French Fries.
That being said, this print is absolutely perfect for me:



I loved the simplicity of this one:



I love quirky and unusual art. 
Do you have any in your house?

4 comments:

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Haha, I love that first one!!! I do love wall art...but most of our is older painting that we had from Josh's grandfather. I've collected a few other pieces here in there. :)

Anna Baur said...

those are both so cute! :) I have some paintings that I've done over the years in our home. It's not as fancy as "real art," but it has a lot of meaning for me and my hubs! :)

LeAnna said...

I love the bird with a french fry quote! I don't have much wall art, I decorate a lot with personal photography. I do have some scripture art that is misquoted. Bugs me every time I see it, because you go look up the passage and it says nothing like what is printed on the canvas. :P

chelsea rebecca said...

haha i LOVE that first one! way too cute. i would love a giant print of that for my house!! so wonderful!