
Am I the only one that didn’t know that Victoria’s Secret scent “Very Sexy Now” changed every year? I fell in love with the Brazilian tones of the scent last year, went to buy more last month and it smelled completely different! That’s when the sales associate informed me that it’s all about what’s sexy now, not what was sexy last year. Humph.
It was my beach scent, Hawaiian scent,
my happy scent and not-too-heavy-scent.
A luscious combination of:
my happy scent and not-too-heavy-scent.
A luscious combination of:
Papaya zest, exotic Orchid and creamy Coconut milk.
How could it not smell amazing?
How could it not smell amazing?
Which leads me to my dilemma:
What do I get to replace it?
Suggestions?
Suggestions?
images from: fragrantica.com


5 comments:
ahhh that is so awful, but i feel like i should have known this. when i was in high school, i found one "very sexy now" scent that i LOVED and bought two big bottles at the end of the season when they were on super sale which may have been one of the smartest things i've done since i still have plenty left.
but i also received a very sexy now spray from last year's scent (which smells nothing like my old scent...hence i should've known they change it) as a bachelorette party gift and loved that one too! it just smells like summer. it is wonderful, i agree with you fully.
shame you can't find it though! i think some roxey scents have similar, coconut-esque hints to them. or any surfer type brand would probably be similar. hope you find something!
I didn't realize they did that! Have you tried Bath & Body works, or The Body Shop for anything similar? I love the VS Pink sprays. :)
What a bummer! I didn't know it changed either - that stinks. I have Celine Dion's Chic right now, and I really like it. I've been dying to smell that Victoria Secret Heavenly Flowers scent, but I haven't yet - though I love floral scents, so that one sounds good to me.
Oh, Bath and Body Works is releasing a new scent soon called Deep Aqua (I think). I smelled a sample and I really liked it - nice and fresh, with a hint of honeysuckle.
I hope you find something you like soon! :-)
of course short dresses and heels! always :)
I am SO not a perfume girl, so I don't have any good ideas for you. But that scent you described smells delicious!! almost enough to make me search for one like it! :) Good luck on your search!
Post a Comment