Doesn't every girl love an excuse to get a new pair of shoes?
Due to a policy change at work, I had to purchase a couple new pairs of shoes.
What a shame.
Right.
These lovelies are on their way to my doorstep, hopefully to arrive before the end of next week so I can walk about the office in style. (At least as far as my feet are concerned.)
Coming a few weeks later will probably be these:
I like to have the option of flats in case I have to go dashing through the rain, run after a mailman, or just don't feel like being three inches taller than normal.
Can you believe these shoes were made by Crocs -- the company that started out with garden-shoes that should never have been seen in public? (and yes, I have a pair, much to my husband's chagrin.)
I never cease to be amazed at how sturdy and comfortable their footwear is, and now they're even stylish! They went from play-in-puddles clogs to wear-at-work fabulous!
Who would have thought?
Do you wear Crocs?
images from: crocs.com





6 comments:
Wow Anne! I reaalllly like those second ones. Might be a purchase in my future too =)
I don't have a pair of crocs, but they have a lot cuter styles than I realized, I guess! Those are really cute!
Hey I found this coupon online, CROCSFRIENDS15, and it gives you 15% off =) The site said its good til 5/31.
oh my goodness that is crazy!!
i can't believe croc made heels!! too funny!!
that is so awesome!!! :) i am DEFINITELY a big lover of shoes...and I cannot believe those cute flats are from crocs! :) I'll have to check that out. Hope you enjoy them when they come in!
Those are so cute! But, I can't wear Crocs, they hurt my feet, booohooooo.
Post a Comment