Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Date Nights

The busier life becomes the more important our "dates" are to us.  Dates don't always have to be of the traditional variety...just happy time with the two of us together.

These are some of ours that have happened recently:


Chinese take-out & Kung Fu Panda


Popcorn and a movie on the couch at 4:00 AM because I couldn’t sleep.
(Yes, he really got up with me and popped up some popcorn. What a guy!)


Highschool performance of “Annie” and Mexican for dinner!


Dark Cherry Mochas @ Starbucks


Have YOU had any fun dates lately?

2 comments:

Brittney Galloway said...

Dark Cherry Mochas sound great! I miss date nights...soon though!

Jessica Morris said...

Those Dark Cherry Mochas are SOOOOO good! I had my first one yesterday and realizing what an expensive habit that could become I recreated a yummy version at home! :)

I loved our pre-baby dates. We had almost no money and that forced the creativity :) Once we got a free weeks membership to a tanning salon and went there daily and called it our date. haha :)
We often would go to a local coffee shop and play games or read for HOURS at a time.

Now we do games and coffee and reading at home. We watch tv shows on our laptops from hulu. We cook together. We rarely hire a babysitter but when we do it's to go out to a movie or to dinner. I want to do bowling soon. And maybe a shooting range, as I know it'll appeal to his inner wild man ;)