I have finally done it.
After months of planning, I have launched my own Etsy site. It's small starting out, but I hope to grow steadily as I have time to perfect each step of the business.
Please stop by and check it out: www.sincerelybritches.etsy.com
Feel free to pop over and “like” my Facebook page, too!
I will be transitioning my blog over to a new location, soon but I will keep you updated of those changes as they come.
Starting this business is a huge leap of faith for me, but I am excited to see where it goes and what doors God opens up for me.
More updates soon!



2 comments:
This is so exciting! I've actually been working on opening an etsy shop as well, and I can't believe how much work it is just starting out! Congratulations, and good luck with everything :-)
How exciting!! Off to like your page. :)
Post a Comment