![]() |
| via |
"Write what you know."
In a cyber world containing millions of bloggers, authors, and activists, I am but one small iota.
A blip on the screen.
I cannot compete with writers who have thousands of followers that come day after day to read their words. The writers that suck you in and leave you waiting for their next dose of thoughts to ponder throughout the day. They are gifted, and I am thankful I get to be one of the thousands that reads those words, because God uses that to encourage my life and point my focus to Him.
I am not them and that is not my gift.
But I can write what I know, and that is who I will be.
So, what is it that I do know?
I know life.
Love. Cooking. Laughter.
Simple joys. Beauty. Home.
I will write about the simplicity of my surroundings because that is what I know and have come to love. Some people have asked about the title of my blog, Bibelot.
A trinket or bauble. Small item of curiosity, beauty, or rarity.
That is who I am; it is what I know.



2 comments:
I always appreciate the bloggers who write what they know. Saw a quote on Pinterest today 'Blog what you live, don't live to blog' and I love that!
I love love love that you wrote this!
Post a Comment