Good morning, friends!
Today I'm linking up with Jamie for :
1.) My husband recently got me hooked on Peace Tea and my tastebuds are pretty happy about it. It's glorified ice tea in a can with some carbonation. The Razzleberry is my favorite!
Have you ever tried it?
Have you ever tried it?
![]() |
| via |
2.) Toe spreaders. I always chuckled at the images of fancy ladies at spas with their toes all spread apart with those foam spacers...until I decided to give it a try myself. Wow, what a difference! Seriously, who knew that they could be so helpful when you're trying to paint your own toes!
3.) You want to wake up to liquid sunshine brewing in your coffee pot? How about Dunkin Donuts Strawberry Shortcake coffee? Oh yes, this is dessert in your coffee mug.
Go buy some....you know you want to.
(Target carries it!)
Go buy some....you know you want to.
(Target carries it!)
4.) I'm definitely loving all the gorgeous flowers blooming right now, specifically the huge peony bush outside my kitchen window. The smell is lush and the blooms are so big and fluffy. They make beautiful bouquets on our kitchen table, and a vase of them came into the office with my as well.

There are so many things to love about this time of year!
What are you lovin' on today?







7 comments:
Gorgeous flowers!!! I've never tried that tea, but I noticed a local pizza place in town started carrying them. I'll have to try them out!
I LOVE peonies! I definitely plan on getting a bush of those when we get into a house. :)
Happy Wednesday!
I love flavored coffees!
Peonies are one of my faaaavorite flowers. And you know I LOVE me some Flowers. ;) I wish they grew well here, but they do not. Oh well.
You'd never used toe spreaders before????? What???? ;) They sure are nifty little doodads aren't they? I use cotton balls sometimes. Treated myself to a home pedi the other day, wasn't quite the same...but it sure was cheap. Happy Wednesday!
your flowers are gorgeous!
love those flowers, so pretty
Love the flowers in a mason jar!! ;) And I am obsessed with those toe spreaders, sometimes I put them in because my toes get all smashed in shoes and I feel like they need space. Is that weird? haha!
Post a Comment