Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

This -n- That

I have become the epitome of a bad blogger. 
'Tis sad, but true.

Can you spell: S-p-o-r-a-d-i-c?

On a *brighter* note, I saw this amazing rainbow the other day. 
And yes, it was right after I enjoyed an order of Qdoba's delicious Chicken Nachos. 


And speaking of food. . .
Do any of y'all ever go to FireBowl Cafe?
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of their food!
The price, however, was much less-impressive.


Did anybody watch Sarah Palin's Alaska on TLC this week?
#1) the scenery was amazing
#2) I find Sarah absolutely charming


Lastly, I have to mentioned our little guy here, who livens up our quiet house.
Gizmo is a solid two pounds of bundled up energy & fur.
And he adores us. 


That's all for now, folks!

5 comments:

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Firebowl sounds good, and looks yummy! Love the picture of the rainbow. I miss your posts... :)

Meg said...

Great to hear from you! ;) Beautiful picture of the rainbow. I love Sarah Palin. And your bunny is cute.

Hope ya'll are doing well!

Unknown said...

I think we all go through a but of a blogger hiatus sometimes :)

Lovely rainbow. I get so excited when I see one!

Elizabeth said...

Gizmo is SO cute!

Jessica said...

Wow, that rainbow is beautiful! And the food looks delicious! Great to hear from you again :-)