Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Our Love Is

Our Love is:

Climbing the tallest mountains ~

Riding the biggest waves ~ 

Hockey Games ~ 

Football games ~ 

and Endless cups of coffee. ~

Holidays ~ 

Fun days ~

and Dress-up days. ~

Trying new things ~

Always having a date ~ 

Sharing every moment ~ 

And waking to every sunrise together ~ 

Our love was the opportunity of a lifetime
and it has changed my world forever.




6 comments:

Jessica said...

This is so sweet! Love it!

Meg said...

Aww..I love it! Ya'll make such a cute couple. :)

I seem to remember you guys were married in October, right? So you must have just celebrated 2 years. Am I close or totally off? haha

Unknown said...

This is adorable and made me melt. I love your pictures, especially the sharing moments together one :)

Elizabeth said...

I love that! So sweet! I am sure that is an amazing feeling to feel!

LeAnna said...

Awwww, presh! :) You guys are too cute!

Heather said...

I love it!!! Yall are adorable, of course. ;-) And I'm glad it's changed your life forever!!! Here's to many more years of fun!!