Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Life Lately

Helllllooooo!  Anybody still there?

*whew*

It's been awhile. 

Life has been hectic lately and my motivation (and inspiration!) to post has been pretty nonexistent.

But here I am.  Aren't ya'll excited?


Last week I took some pictures at a local park:


Worked a lot on the fundraiser we're doing for our friends.


Enjoyed some of Arby's new Inside-Out Cinnamon Bites.  (I don't know what the calorie-count is, but they're so amazingly delicious that I know it must be naughty!)



We spent a day with friends who made us Flurries and taught us how to play the card game, Hand & Foot. (I highly recommend learning how to play; it was great fun!)


My beloved husband surprised me and pre-ordered Taylor Swift's new album "Speak Now" which should be arriving on Monday!  


That's all I've got for now. 
Hope all is well in your neck of the woods!

5 comments:

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Yay for the new music!! And we love the game hand & foot! So fun! :)

Jessica said...

Sounds like you've been busy with a lot of fun things! Beautiful pictures, by the way!

Unknown said...

I love Taylor Swift. I have just booked tickets to see her in LDN next year eekk :). Those pictures are lovely xo

Callie said...

Oh, I'm so jealous you get the album early! I love Taylor Swift. Beautiful fall colors there, and I want to try those cinnamon bites now . . . glad you're back. :-)

Elizabeth said...

Ohhhh...you have been missed! Glad to see that you posted!!! Hope all is well! Enjoy your weekend! :-)