*1* I am thrilled about the growing selection of movies that NetFlix has on ‘instant streaming.’ It’s so nice not always having to wait for the disk to arrive in the mail.
*2* My hubby got me addicted to iPhones and now I’m frustrated that they keep delaying the release of the new white iPhone 4. Grrrr. Hubby has the black one and the multi-tasking feature is so nice! Definitely a fantastic upgrade.
*3* I’ve really been missing quiet mornings in Hawaii, lingering over our pancakes and marveling at the amazingly beautiful surroundings. I’m not sure if I’ll ever stop missing that place.
*4* Looking for light & fun summer reading? Try the French Twist series by Sandra Byrd – it’s especially fun if you’re a foodie, like me! It’s all about French bakeries, Paris, and a few cream puffs thrown in.
*5* I’m growing my hair out again. Several months ago I decided I needed a change so I cut several inches off, and now I think I’m done with that change.
Hopefully one of these days it’ll look something like this:
Happy Monday, ya'll.




5 comments:
I wish our internet was more reliable, because I love instant watch! But, alas, we have retarded internet. And right now I'm so mad at AT&T! My Hubby has an iphone, but we're about ready to say adios to it if we can't get them to fix their tower issues in this area. We don't have a landline so my cell is my only phone, and it's really crummy when you have to drive down the road to get it to work! And, it just started last week. *climbs off soapbox* ;) I could use a pancake right about now, I think. ;) Hope you have a wonderful Monday!
I used to think I could have long beautiful hair like that, with a little tlc and a lot of patience, buuut then I realized that all famous people with gorgeous hair have extensions. Soo...I'll just deal with it as is, LOL. Hope you have better luck than I ever did!
Oh I miss Netflix! I've had a membership since (I think,) 2005, and now that we are overseas, I can't even have the instant watch any more :(
ooo I like that hair style. With me being from the UK I haven't a clue what netflix is but I am pleased your happier with it. They have brought out limited edition iphone 4 in the UK not sure when it is general release though.
I love instant netflix too! I have so many movies in my instant queue. I just have to find time to watch them!
Also, Luke has the iphone 4 and he LOVES it!
Post a Comment