Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Backyard Antics


We never know what we're going to see what we look out our kitchen window.  We have a growing number of small furry animals that have graced our backyard and are providing us with superb entertainment!
 (Although I'm sure the carrots I'm leaving out for them are helping with their growing interest...)

For all you Beatrix Potter fans out there, envision something along the lines of:
The Tales of Peter Rabbit and Squirrel Nutkin

{These pictures were taken from my kitchen window and through a screen, thus the poor quality.}




 


What goes on in your backyard?

3 comments:

Brittney Galloway said...

haha, too cute! I love rabbits!

LeAnna said...

Those are adorable! I love the one of the squirrel rolling around. I could sit and watch squirrels for hours, they are HILARIOUS. Almost as funny as baby goats, which are so full of antics. Lets see, what goes on in my backyard? Well...my male Australian shepherd has once again eaten all the zucchini off the plants. Yeah. Not cool.

Melanie said...

I love your squirrels (esp the red one!!) and bunnies!!! Too cute and what a nice sight out your window! We had a squirrel last year when we first moved into our home but havent seen him since. We do have alot of frogs though!!! Its funny listening to them at night! Also lots of birds..we have birdfeeders and birdhouses everywhere!