Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

My Happy Place


I love quiet Saturday mornings when I can sneak off to Panera with my husband and enjoy wonderful coversation over moist Asiago bagels and endless cups of Hazelnut coffee.  That time together becomes the happiest memory of the week.  No distractions.  Just us and our aromatic coffee. 
And when I am thrust back in the weekday rush of work & life, I think about my Saturday morning... and I smile.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute!! What a perfect way to spend Saturday morning :-)

LeAnna said...

Gotta love those happy places. I just love panera. Mostly their cinnamon crunch bagels with hazelnut cream cheese. Oh yes.

Unknown said...

Have to say that sounds really idyllic! :)

Anna Baur said...

Sounds lovely!! :) It's so nice to get those quiet moments together to actually talk and catch up!

Brittney Galloway said...

That sounds like the perfect way to spend a Saturday morning! And what a great tradition!