Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Hawaii - the Flowers

I absolutely love flowers – their colors, scents, and individual beauty. Hawaii was definitely no exception to this and around every corner was another piece of floral exquisiteness beckoning for me to gaze upon it.

The resort where we stayed had garden after gorgeous garden, both inside the lobby and outside on the grounds. Some of the flowers I didn’t know the names of, but I found each of them uniquely lovely and filled with the fingerprints of God.

Come, walk through the Maui gardens with me and look upon the flowers of paradise. . .























6 comments:

LeAnna said...

Those colors are just gorgeous, what beauty!

Jessica said...

Wow, those are beautiful!! I'll have to go there and see them up close someday :-)

Elizabeth said...

Those flowers are so beautiful!

~M~ said...

Gorgeous!

Lindsey said...

Gorgeous!! This makes me miss Hawaii!

Callie said...

Beautiful flowers! Those are gorgeous pictures!