Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Be Thankful

Candlelight dinners.


Coffee conversations.


Cuddling together.



My life is so full of special memories and happy moments;
an abundance of things to be thankful for;
so many reasons for my heart to overflow with joy.

I am blessed. I am loved. I am content. I am thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Awww this was the cutest post!!

Brittney Galloway said...

I liked this one! Great reminder to be thankful for all of the little things that we overlook so often!

And...I'm glad we can be PS3 dorks together! I actually ran into the other room, after reading your comment, and asked my hubby about lego batman!

Jessica said...

This post made me smile...Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

Callie said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I like this post - simple, but poignant. I love the last picture too!
You guys went to Mackinac Island? How did you like it? Derek and I are thinking about going next year, so I'd like to hear what you thought of it.

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Love the pictures!!! Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!