Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Honest Scrap

Thanks to Meg at Southern Pathways for nominating my blog with this award! The rules for this award are as follows: "The Honest Scrap award comes with a caveat or two. Firstly, you have to tell your readers ten things about you they may not know, but that are true. Secondly, you have to tag 10 people with the award. Thirdly, let all the people you've given the award to know that they've gotten it (comment on their blogs or something). And finally, make sure you link back to the person who awarded you."

Here are the people I nominate to collect their award and spill their guts on ten things we need to know about them! :)

1.) Fruit is my biggest food-addiction 2.) I’m a musician but have a hard time telling if a piano is out of tune. 3.) Flip-flops are my year-round foot ware of choice (yes, even in the winter) 4.) There is twenty years between me and my little sister. 5.) 75% of the clothes in my closet are black, but I love color. 6.) I have an unexplained fascination with the “Singing Butler” painting. 7.) I absolutely love flowers (of all sorts!), but surprisingly enough, only one of the six plants I’m growing in the house is a flowering plant. 8.) Hoops & Yoyo cards & memorabilia from Hallmark are guaranteed to make me laugh. Loudly. 9.) Even though women are supposed to have cute, girly, flowing handwriting, my husband’s is much better than mine – a fact that I find quite sad. 10.) My dream vacation is to visit Scotland & Ireland.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I also love Hoops and YoYo!!

Thanks for the award :-)

Brittney said...

You too?? My ear just doesn't pick out an out-of-tune string unless it is seriously out of tune... and music happens to be one of my passions as well as my family's... so you'd think I'd know :). Thanks for the award :)

Tori said...

Ohh thanks for the award! I'm going to do this soon... love you!

Meg said...

There is a 19 year difference between myself and my youngest brother. And 21 years between Andrew and his youngest brother. ;) I love telling people that for some reason.

what all kind of fruit do you enjoy?