One year ago my husband & I went on our first date.
Movie. Dinner. Concert.
It was a wonderful start to an absolutely incredible relationship. We have no pictures from that day, only a couple torn ticket stubs, but they were hours filled to the brim with memories that will go with me forever.
Life has changed so much in the last twelve months,
but it has only gotten sweeter as days go by.
"Grow old along with me...the best is yet to be."
This is short because I'm finishing up things at work and then heading home to spend the weekend with the love of my life.


1 comment:
Hey, thanks for the comment!
I definitely need to add drinking water to my list. I've just about overcome my french fry temptations, but my sweet tooth is another story!
I love the name of your blog! Really creative. And I'm glad you put the definition, because I wouldn't have known. ;)
Post a Comment