Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 22, 2011

{hello monday} summer edition

{hello summer, going by so quickly....}


{hello summer storms and yard work galore}



{hello long chats with friends over yummy ice cream
hello perfect way to cool off after a long hot day}



{hello new headset at work, making life so much easier
hello long hours, but thankfulness for paychecks}



{hello to finding things to make me laugh out loud
hello to choosing the glass half full rather than empty}



{hello to flowers and sunshine
hello to picnic table suppers and strawberry lemonade}


What are YOU saying {hello} to this week?


{hello monday} inspired by Lisa Lenorard as seen here {link}.

3 comments:

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Mmm...strawberry lemonade sounds delicious! I haven't made that this summer.

Jessica said...

Mmm, that Coldstone ice cream looks so good! I haven't had Coldstone since January when we were in Arizona! I am in the mood for some now :-)

Unknown said...

haha that escape key made me giggle!