For several months, I was on a quest to find a fantastic water bottle.
Really, how hard could it be?
But after reading lots of reviews of different brands, apparently it was going to be harder than I originally thought.
I wanted one that was BPA-free, no-spill, and not a screw lid, because I always manage to spill that kind all over the front of my shirt. Ahem. Definitely something durable, being the rather klutzy person that I am.
So now I present you with the answer to that quest of mine:
But you probably already knew that, right?
What I didn't realize until I became a CamelBak owner myself, is that pretty much everybody else I know already knew that it was one of the best water bottles in existence.
After two weeks of using it personally, I'm completely sold.
Five stars from me!
Five stars from me!
And the hands-down best feature?
There is Absolutely. No. Spilling. Not a single drip.
All my previous bottles have leaked in my book bag, spilled in the car, lids come off when dropped, etc. This baby works like a charm. It's been knocked, dropped, rolled, and never had one drop of water escape. It's my dream come true (for a water bottle, that is).
We're pretty much inseparable now.




7 comments:
I actually posted today about a water bottle I just bought, too! Haha...I have never heard of this kind, actually, but it sounds really great! I guess I'm not up on the good water bottle brands. haha! Thanks for sharing :-)
I have alot of friends who use this one and love it! Me? I go simple and use a Rubbermaid one I found at the grocery store. It has a flip top which means I don't make a weird gulping or sipping noise (which I was making using my sports top one,) and it was only 3 dollars! I bought several of them and I love them! I definitely like these though!
Love your choice! I have one I bought at Target last year sometime..but it has the screw on lid. Can't think of what its called..but I like it pretty good!
I've never heard of this kind. I really need a no spill/leak water bottle. Glad for the review!
I've never heard about this bottle before. I have actually been looking for one... I was just waiting for the right one :-) Thanks for letting us all know. Cute blog by the way :-)
I LOOOVE my CamelBak!!! So awesome.
However, once in a great great while, I've had a spill, but I think I figured out why--sometimes water gets stuck in the rubber lip thing, and if it get poked or squeezed while its in a bag it can leak. So I try and pinch it so the water falls back down inside before I throw it in a bag and that usually fixes it. =)
Good choice! my mom has the exact same one only hers is stainless steel.
I love Camelbak products. I have a Camelbak backpack; the red one with the smaller bladder. I think it's the old LOBO style one. They have some cool choices now!
Post a Comment