The sweet folks at (in)courage by Dayspring have given me the opportunity to review their lovely necklace: God's Heart For You. When it arrived in the mail, I opened up the tiny velvet pouch and pulled out a delicate silver chain with a one-inch pendant hanging from it. The words etched on each side of the pendant read:
Created. Celebrated. Cherished. Chosen.
Today is Valentine's day, and while the stores are filled with people buying flowers & chocolate for their sweeties, I was struck by the perfect timing of the words inscribed on this necklace. God's love for me is there every single day of the year, but so often I get too caught up in the business of life to pay attention.As a child of God, it does not matter if I am married or single, rich or poor... I am Loved by God. He Created me, Celebrates me, Cherishes me, and (my favorite) He Chose me. Every time I slip this chain around my neck it serves as a wonderful reminder that I am precious in the sight of God. I am reminded of love.
This beautiful necklace can be purchased in either sterling silver or rhodium-plated. It is a very good quality and has a stylish design. I've only worn it a couple times but I love it already!
And now for the really fun part!
:::: drum roll please ::::
These same sweet people at (in)courage are also letting me give away a $20 voucher to the Dayspring store!
(Shipping & Handling will still be charged on your purchase).
(Shipping & Handling will still be charged on your purchase).
Entries will be accepted during the week and the winner will be announced on SATURDAY, February 19th, but in the meantime. . .
Mandatory Entry:
- Be a verified follower of this blog and leave a comment telling me what catches your eyes at the Dayspring store!
Optional entries (leave a new comment for each):
- Follow me on Twitter (@blessedbride08) and tweet about the giveaway.
- Blog about the giveaway and link back to this post.
*I was not financially compensated for this post. I received the above mentioned product from (in)courage by Dayspring for review purposes only. The opinions stated here are completely my own based on personal experience.* Contest is open to US residents only, 18 years of age and older.
Happy Valentine's Day and enjoy the giveaway!



12 comments:
I love the Ever Grateful plates! I followed!
Oh my, I love tons of stuff on there! The Mrs. and Mr. mugs are some of my favs.
I tweeted! http://twitter.com/#!/okiebelle/status/37342052811276288
I love the art work!
I tweeted!
I love the plaque that says, "As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
I like the "By Grace Alone" necklace. Lisa Leonard - what's not to like?!
--Sarah
I'm a follower! Have ALWAYS loved daysprings cards...however I LOVE the "Really Woolly Baby Christian Wall Cross"!!! It would go so well in my little girls nursery when we start decorating it in the near future!!
Love, love, love their Mr & Mrs Mugs! :)
I love the books of course: http://store.dayspring.com/onethgiannvo.html
:D
I tweeted the giveaway!
I'm a blog follower (LOVE your new look, too, btw!) :)
And I really thought these cards were sweet: "Inspired Living", though honestly there were dozens of things I think caught my eye. :)
alaskawildrose at gmail dot com
Post a Comment