Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

My Miscellany Monday


1.)  Still playing around with new header/designs for my blog.  I'm never quite satisfied, so please just bear with me while I change my mind about it another million times over & over again...

2.)  Hubby & I spent most of the weekend home sick on the couch.  Again.  I think we need a whole bunch of warm weather and sunshine to help kill all these germs.  I made a batch of Chicken Noodle Soup to help us feel better.  Sometimes, you just need some good old-fashioned comfort food.
3.)  I've had the urge to go thrifting in a bad way lately and maybe score a treasure or two for some DIY projects around the house.  I love the excitement of finding a great deal and making a dollar stretch!

4.)  I didn't make any special food for the Super Bowl yesterday.  Am I the only one?  Twitter will filled with links to all the yummy food that everybody was whipping up.  Frankly, I forgot about the S.B. until earlier in the afternoon when hubby was checking to see what time it came on.  Guess I should have pulled out a box of Cheese-Its or something festive like that.

5.)  That's all I got, folks.  It's been pretty quiet around here lately and my brain is tired...which isn't a very encouraging start to the week considering it is only Monday.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

LeAnna said...

Mmm, that soup looks great! I didn't make superbowl food, heck, we don't even watch football. ;) Hope you have a great week, and are encouraged despite the tiredness!

Meg said...

Sorry you guys have still been sick. Hope ya'll get better soon! I would have completely forgotten about the super bowl had it not been for all the tweets I saw! :)

Happy Monday!

Jessica said...

The new look is great! Im sorry you guys are sick. Feel better! That soup looks amazing by the way