Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

Our New Years

Our New Year's Eve:

the Air Zoo





followed by Chicago Style pizza:


After a quick stop at my folk's house, we headed home and promptly fell asleep on the couch watching a movie.  We crawled into bed about 10:30 pm and didn't really think too much about watching the "ball drop"  I guess we're too old to stay up until midnight. :)

6 comments:

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Oh that pizza looks good!!! :D We didn't make to midnight either...lol!!!

Meg said...

Andrew would have loved the Air Zoo... and that pizza looks soo yummy!

we barely made it to midnight. I think we fell asleep at 12:01 ha! ;)

Elizabeth said...

OH, what fun photos you have from New Years! i didnt make it till Midnight!! ha!! :-)

Jessica said...

Looks like a fun night! I'm thinking I might not make it until midnight next year...I barely did this year! :-)

Callie said...

Looks like fun! Derek and I made it until midnight - it's the one night in the year where I can stay up late and not feel guilty!

Brittney Galloway said...

Sounds fun and that pizza looks delicious!