My best friend got married last Saturday, which made for a very busy week of preparations. I will have a more lengthy post about it some other time, when I actually have a picture of the Bride. A plethora of pictures on my camera and yet somehow I managed to neglect getting a good picture of her. But you can still see a sneak-peak of her here. My husband was an usher and I was the Matron of Honor – it was a simply beautiful day and the bride was stunningly gorgeous.
The next big event in our lives is getting ready for our Hawaiian vacation! We leave next week and are SO ready to get out of this Midwest weather! Six full days in the beautiful tropics, 80 degree weather, soaking in the sights, sounds and sunshine! We are beyond excited and are literally counting the days until we leave! This trip will be my first airplane ride, about which I am both nervous and excited. So many new experiences; I’ll be taking pictures galore on this trip!!!! We are staying at a resort in Maui, and I drool (not literally...) over the website looking at the beautiful pools and lush surroundings. Oh beautiful Sunshine, you can't come soon enough!!!On an unrelated topic, I am in the midst of constructing a post on Thrifting & Frugal Fashion (as I’m wearing my NY & CO dress pants that I bought for $4.99), which will hopefully get finished and posted sometime this week. It's a topic that I personally get very excited about, and hopefully some of you will too! :)
… so stay tuned!

8 comments:
Looks like you have a wonderful vacation planned for the upcoming week...oh my...how great!!!!! Glad you had a nice weekennd at the wedding!!! :-)
I must say I am slightly envious of your impending Hawaiian vacay. Hubby & I honeymooned on Kauai--the most amazing, romantic, gorgeous week of my LIFE! Have so much fun & be sure to r-e-l-a-x!
Hawaii!!! I am super jealous!!!
Wow, have fun in Hawaii...I can't way I'm not jealous ;-) And I absolutely LOVE New York and Co. They have such great sales, and pretty, professional clothes.
Wow, the vaca sounds great! But, how have you never flown before?!
Oh, Hawaii! Hav eyou ever been before? We went to Kuai on our honeymoon and it was so beautiful!
Good deal on the pants! I love finding deals - I practically only shop the clearance racks in the mall anymore, and I save a bunch of money doing that. Look forward to the Frugal Fashion post!
Go over to my blog...I have a little something waiting for you! :-)
Just got caught up on your last few posts--I too have been so busy I haven't been reading my usual blogs! <3 So excited you get to go on a vacation! And wishing I could do something similar myself, haha! Love you, Anne!!
Post a Comment